what to study
Foundation course is the entry level for charctered accountancy courses. Student after appearing in class 12th examination conducted body constituted by law in india or an examination recognized by the central government as equivalent thereto,can register for foundation course. Students can appear in the Foundation Examination after qualifying the senior secondary (10+2) examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in india or an examination recognised by the central governmentas equivalent thereto. Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be elgible to appear in the foundation examination,i.e students registered on or before 30th June/31st December will be eligible to appear in November/May examination,as the case may be.
The CS course is a correspondence/distance learning course with provision for optional class room teaching. Admission is open through out the year. Students can register online on www.icsi.edu.
- Senior Secondary(10+2) Examination Pass candidates in Arts,Science & Commerce Stream(excludingf Fine Arts) are elgible for admission.
- Duration of the Course is 8 months.
- Admission is available for three years.
- Improving cost competitiveness
- Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting and Strategy
- Cost Audit and Assurance
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- 10 Months
- Accounting, Business Studies, Business Mathematics, Cost Accounting, English Banking Insurance.
- 4 Months Per Semester.
- As per Syllabus Prescribes by Utkal University / Ramadevi University / Other Autonomus Colleges.